I-Can\'t-Believe-It\'s-Not-Shoutbox Unofficial Chat Thread V1

Section Index

I-Can\'t-Believe-It\'s-Not-Shoutbox Unofficial Chat Thread V1

Dizasis the Star
Posted on 07-24-2018 01:21:08
Either dark phoenixes never stopped dropping in the Ruins and my luck's just that bad or they started dropping again. Either way, more dark phoenixes! Yay! I also snagged the first arcanus from there that I've seen in months. Maybe drop rates got adjusted a little?

Edit: Also, I'm so happy that we got mood potions!

This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 07-24-2018 01:25:52.
So, I seem to be one of the oldest users who still posts in the forums from time to time. I am not a moderator and don't have the power to fix any site or forum glitches, but I have been around long enough to know how most things work and to remember a good chunk of the past site events. If you have questions, start a thread in Site Help/Bugs and I'll reply when I can. I'm not here every day, but I do wander through at least a couple of times a week.

Need help with battling? Read this Battle Guide for help. Also contains known smelting recipes.

(Avatar courtesy of maident.)

Valkyrie Greta the Mysfytt
Posted on 07-24-2018 04:47:50
i'm slowly figuring out how this site works day by day, and the more i figure out, the more fun i'm having! lots of little neat stuff around here. plus i'm enjoying that superpowered chicken i got, she's now level 40 lmao
b - 22 - nb lesbian - they
Leaf Clan
Dizasis the Star
Posted on 07-24-2018 19:05:20
Having a battle champion with Heal is fun, yes, and you can use them indefinitely. That's how I managed a Level 1000 capricious.
So, I seem to be one of the oldest users who still posts in the forums from time to time. I am not a moderator and don't have the power to fix any site or forum glitches, but I have been around long enough to know how most things work and to remember a good chunk of the past site events. If you have questions, start a thread in Site Help/Bugs and I'll reply when I can. I'm not here every day, but I do wander through at least a couple of times a week.

Need help with battling? Read this Battle Guide for help. Also contains known smelting recipes.

Valkyrie Greta the Mysfytt
Posted on 07-24-2018 23:14:43
level 1000... sounds like i have a new goal >:3c

also i found out about scouring yesterday, i'm so glad this is such a huge moneymaker. i was so sad that making money seemed difficult, but it really isn't? plus i got 88k from how much i battled (from the last boss). i'm gonna be a moneymaking fool now! (plus if i can convince my friends to join i can gift them stuff! ;v; )
b - 22 - nb lesbian - they
Leaf Clan
Dizasis the Star
Posted on 07-25-2018 00:54:02
Once you gather enough extra battle trinkets, the smelter is a good source of income as well. Aszerath's quests are also good once you've built up enough spare materials from opening boxes.

Radish Dragon the Radish Dragon
Posted on 07-25-2018 21:33:18

Trying to figure out my new drawing tablet's settings all over again.
Hello there! FoM opened on July 24, 2013, and is run by me, myself, and I! If you like what I'm doing, consider supporting us on patreon, or throwing me something through Ko-Fi!

(They / Them)
Dizasis the Star
Posted on 07-29-2018 18:33:40
Of course the 508 errors would show up while I'm trying to do a clicking mission for Aszerath. At least it's the next-to-last mission before I have access to all the clan areas.

Edit: Felixs gave me something easy, so I now have access to the last of the clan areas!

This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 07-30-2018 00:30:45.

Zeryko the Baenalkin
Posted on 09-08-2018 22:04:38

This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 09-08-2018 22:05:58.
:D

0 Online Site Stats