Some things on Boxes

Section Index

Some things on Boxes

Storybook the Cool Toad
Posted on 07-27-2018 19:49:08
Make boxes more appealing?

Companions and items? Good, cool.
But how about box-exclusive rare pets? Like the classic mimics. Or a little cardboard dragon?
Something that puts more chance into the boxes.
Something better.

--------------------------------------
Selling and Trading Boxes

You know. We have boxes, some people will leave them sit, some people want more of them.
Some people will have an odd thing and will only open one type of box.
So we could make a market out of it. Boost the economy of the site.

---------------------------------------
I had something else but I forgot it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of the first users on this site. I'm not terribly active and I have an unhealthy Cocowyrm addiction. I'm not a mod, but I am in charge of breaking things. If you need some help, I'm sure I could give you assistance.
This is Infinitree, the tree of unending clicks:
Shy the Lifesprite
Posted on 07-27-2018 19:55:19
I'd love mimics! And by pets do you mean would they function like dragons and other creatures? Cause I'd love raising some, and they could add to the lore a bit too. Or if not true pets, perhaps minipet mimics?
Storybook the Cool Toad
Posted on 07-27-2018 19:56:59
I definitely meant pets like dragons and the like instead of the little companion toys and bugs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of the first users on this site. I'm not terribly active and I have an unhealthy Cocowyrm addiction. I'm not a mod, but I am in charge of breaking things. If you need some help, I'm sure I could give you assistance.
This is Infinitree, the tree of unending clicks:
Radish Dragon the Radish Dragon
Posted on 07-27-2018 20:20:31
I'm not sure when I'll get the time for adding new creatures to boxes buttt trading them should be fairly soon.
Hello there! FoM opened on July 24, 2013, and is run by me, myself, and I! If you like what I'm doing, consider supporting us on patreon, or throwing me something through Ko-Fi!

(They / Them)

0 Online Site Stats